Peak Performance Energy Saver Maintenance Plans
Keeping your heating and air conditioning equipment running at peak efficiency is the best way to save money and keep your home comfortable.
Eric Kjelshus Energy Heating and Cooling’s N.A.T.E. Certified Technicians are experienced at keeping your systems running at peak efficiency and diagnosing minor problems before they become big repair bills.
We offer maintenance plans for all your mechanical equipment including: gas & oil furnaces and boilers; air source, dual source & ground source heat pumps; central air conditioners, ductless mini-split systems and air filtration and humidity control systems.
Peak Performance Maintenance Plans are available for 1, 2 or 3 years with monthly budget options available. All plans ensure that your factory warranty will remain in force on covered equipment.
Our Peak Performance Maintenance Program Includes:
- Annual Maintenance & Tune Ups including All Factory Required Maintenance for Warranty
- Annual Cleaning & Safety Inspection (Air Conditioner, Furnace/Boiler, Heat Pump)
- Combustion Adjustment
- Filter Replacement
- Priority Service for All Service Calls (Including After Hour Emergency Calls)
- 15% Discount on Any Repairs
- Repair Price Protection
Why Enroll in the Peak Performance Maintenance Program?
- Peace of mind know that your system is operating at peak efficiency and isn’t going to leave you stranded on the hottest or coldest day of the year.
- Lower energy bills as clean and maintained equipment uses less energy.
- Lower repair bills and priority service if a breakdown should occur.
- Factory warranty protection on recently installed equipment.
- Some air conditioning & heating problems can DOUBLE operating costs without reducing comfort.
- Up to 80% of all air conditioning & heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems that lead to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- A ‘Freon’ (refrigerant) undercharge of only 10% can increse operating costs by $20 per month.
- ‘Freon’ (refrigerant) should never need to be replaced. If it must be added every year, there is an expensive leak that should be repaired.
- A dirty evaporator, condensor and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Just a 100th of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce its efficiency 5%.
- Un-repaired small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
- Depending on the current condition of your equipment this service may pay for itself several times over in energy savings alone.
- Annual safety checks can eliminate dangerous problems.
Peak Performance Maintenance Programs Available in these Kansas City, MO ZIP Codes:
64013, 64014, 64015 (Lake Tapawingo), 64015 (Buckner), 64016, 64029, 64030, 64034 (Greenwood), 64034 (Lake Winnebago), 64050, 64051, 64052, 64053, 64054 (Independence), 64054 (Sugar Creek), 64055, 64056, 64057, 64058, 64063, 64064, 64066, 64070, 64075, 64081, 64082, 64086 (Lees Summit), 64806 (Lake Lotawana), 64088, 64101, 64102, 64105, 64106, 64108, 64109, 64110, 64111, 64112, 64113, 64114, 64120, 64121, 64123, 64124, 64125, 64126, 64127, 64128, 64129 (Kansas City), 64129 (Raytown), 64130, 64131, 64132, 64133 (Kansas City), 64133 (Raytown), 64134, 64136, 64137, 64138 (Kansas City), 64138 (Kansas City), 64139, 64141, 64142, 64142, 64145, 64146, 64147 (Martin City), 64147 (Kansas City), 64148, 64149, 64171, 64172, 64179, 64191, 64192, 64196, 64199
N.A.T.E Certified and Factory Trained Technicians – We only hire the best and then we make sure they are trained to handle your heating and cooling needs. Our Techs are honest, professional and courteous.
Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee all repairs for 1 year and offer up to 10 year factory warranties on all installed equipment.
No Surprise Price Guarantee! – The price we quote you is the price you pay.